Request for Proposal 2020/2021
United Way of Mason County is accepting Request for Proposals for the 2020/2021 funding cycle (April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021) from local non-profit organizations that are focusing on helping children to achieve their potential and working with individuals and families to be financially stable and improving people’s health.
Local volunteers will review each of the Request for Proposals submitted and recommend to the United Way of Mason County Board of Directors how the dollars should be awarded.
When volunteers review the proposals, they are looking for the quality of services being delivered, achievement of identified outcomes, formation of partnerships with similar type organizations and fiscal responsibility. Last year, 15 local programs were awarded funding.
Instructions on downloading the UW RFP & Instructions Fillable PDF
1. Please click the PDF icon to the right of these instructions
2. The RFP Fillable PDF will open in a new tab in your internet browser
3. Click the arrow button at the top of the document in the dark gray bar. This will open up a window to save it to your computer.
4. Please choose where you would like to save the PDF (saving it to the desktop is a good idea as it's easy to find there) and click "save."
5. Open up the PDF from where you saved it and begin filling it out.
Each time you fill out the Fillable PDF, please save it. The first time saving it, you made need to click "save as." Please know that if you do not save it, your work may not be saved in the PDF and it may clear out.
If you have you have any questions about this document or if it is not working correctly, please contact Amanda Kuczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (231) 843-8593.